When do you have to file a personal tax returns?

Personal Income tax return is filed once every year based on your earned income based on a calendar year (Jan 1 2016 to December 31, 2016).  Filing deadline is April 30th of the following year.

Filing your income taxes after the deadline is not recommended especially if you are owing taxes.  It's always better to file on time.  Why not?  You risk incurring penalties and interest charges.

What if you have zero Income? Do you still need to file?  Yes, you need to file to be eligible for government benefits/services.

Call now to find out how: +1.5146602221

Ventureco Accounting Enterprise in Saint-Laurent, a company that is reliable, customer-oriented, focused on results and whose objective is your business goals

Accounting and Personal Tax Services in Laval is customer-oriented, focused on results, provides reliable and professionals services to our clients

Accountant- Ventureco Accounting Enterprise 

​​Accountant-Accounting and Personal Tax services: Montreal, V.S.L, Laval 

Accountant-Accounting and Personal Tax services 

​Type your paragraph here.

What documents do I need to file my taxes?

  • You will need your Social Insurance Number (or Individual Tax Number),
  • T4/RL-1, T4A forms (if you are working)
  • T5 from your bank to show interest earned
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP slips )
  •  Monthly bus pass receipts 
  • RL-31 if renting an apartment or property tax roll number if your a owner
  •  Receipts for moving expenses,
  • Medical receipts
  • Documents concerning scholarships and bursaries.
  • First time Clients- previous years Notice of Assessment (NOA)

Accounting online resources:

·         CanadaRevenue Agency
Revenu Quebec
Students and Income Tax
Newcomers to Canada